SK Commercial Realty: A Year in Review (Part Two)
In continuation of celebrating a highly successful year here at SK Commercial Realty, we asked our team members to share some of their proudest accomplishments they achieved recently. Although SKCR has a wide range of roles and services, our many talented employees work together as a cohesive unit to reach our many ambitious goals. Take a look at this list of successes our team members contributed, then contact us today to find out how we can help you with your realty needs.
Our incredible, hardworking team was able to smoothly coordinate several significant lease transactions with some new clients, as well as lease renewals of existing clients. The clients we had the privilege of working with this past year include WellStar, Regional Medical Group, and Triumph Motorcycles. Some of the successes were as follows:
- Tom Parker resigned a renewal of Triumph Motorcycles at One Hartsfield Centre for 19,000 RSF for a new 7 year term, as well as Oliver Wyman, a division of Marsh Mclennan for 10,000 RSF.
- Jeff Fortner brought 600 Professional to 100% leased with a $5 million lease transaction while completing a master lease of 25,205 SF to WellStar at 1360 Upper Hembree Road.
- Adam Butler facilitated a 22,000 RSF expansion on behalf of Regional Medical Group with a deal value over $6 million.
- Daniel Topping closed his first deal as a tenant representative shortly after one month of being with SK Commercial Realty, while Kelly Neel closed her first medical office deal, acted as the landlord representative while still facilitating marketing duties for the company.
Not only did our diligent team work hard in completing lease transactions, we had successful sale transactions as well:
- Jeb Gordon had the opportunity to list a 50,000 SF manufacturing facility in his hometown of Dallas, GA. The building is now under contract.
SKCR provides a wide range of amenities; we offer outstanding property sales and leasing assistance as well as comprehensive project consulting services. This year, we were able to help with many different projects, including office construction, renovations, and landlord oversight. See the photos below to get a glimpse of some transformations we helped make possible at the Bank of America Plaza!
Not only was the SKCR team able to conduct many sales and lease transactions, we also achieved many milestones within our company. Some of our more experienced employees were able to mentor younger brokers and help them finalize and close their first transactions. Seeing young employees begin to grow and flourish is a very rewarding experience for our talented team.
Contact SKCR Today
If you believe your company can benefit from one of our many services, give SK Commercial Realty a call today! Our fantastic team is here to simplify your real estate challenges as much as possible. Contact us today to find out how we can help.