Major Round of Q3 Wins Keeps the Success Flowing for SKCR’s Leasing Teams
Atlanta’s office market is still chugging along as we near the end of the year, and while the sector as a whole performed well for the third quarter, our brokerage team at SK Commercial Realty has seen a number of successful lease signings to back up this sentiment. It was a busy season for our team, and we are taking a moment to look back on some of the notable transactions throughout Metro Atlanta and the Southeast:
- Jeff Fortner brought two properties to 100% leased in Q3, which include 1155 Concord Road in Smyrna, Georgia and 2801 N Decatur Road in Decatur, Georgia. This brings Fortner’s total to three properties brought to full occupancy in 2022 alone.
- In Gwinnett County, SKCR represented seller Paran Capital on a one-acre sale at 2925 Loganville Hwy in Grayson, Georgia to WMG Acquisitions for development of a dental office. SKCR also represented the seller in a three-acre sale to the Rowan Foundation at Drowning Creek Road and Highway 316, which will be a part of the Rowan development. Keith Guthrie of SKCR helped oversee these transactions.
- At Pill Hill’s premier 655,000-square-foot medical office building, The Commons at Lake Hearn, leasing team Furman Wood, Scott Martin, Kerry Davidsen and Daniel Topping secured a 23,522-square-foot lease with Shady Grove Fertility to occupy an entire floor at 1100 Lake Hearn Drive.
- Beth Moriatakis secured a new 15-year lease for Suite 220 at Barrett Court in Kennesaw, Georgia to a chiropractic office. Moriatakis also oversaw the sale of 140 Colony Centre Drive in Woodstock, Georgia for $940K.
- Leasing team Furman Wood, Chris Little and Jake Parker executed an 8,008-square-foot lease with a construction and development company at The Park at Fowler Crossing. This was a 7-year deal at the 150,000-square-foot shopping center in Woodstock, Georgia.
- Jeb Gordon and Keith Guthrie represented the owners of 300 Lake Ridge in the sale of the 28,000-square-foot industrial facility located in Smyrna, Georgia. The duo also represented Koch Machinery in a new 35,000-square-foot lease in Acworth, Georgia.
- At Armour Yards, a creative office community situated in between Buckhead and Midtown in Atlanta, Kelly Neel and Daniel Topping secured a 2,428-square-foot lease for Milk & Butter Social, a social media and influencer marketing company.
- Kelly Neel and Tom Kirbo oversaw a 1,577-square-foot lease with Aya Medical Spa at The Works, a mixed-use community of restaurants, retail and office space in Atlanta’s Upper Westside neighborhood.
- Keith Guthrie, Stewart Wallace and Jared Touchstone represented TM Macon, LLC in the purchase of a 1.13-acre site at 5433 Bowman Road in Macon, Georgia, which is set to become a new Taco Mac restaurant. The same team also represented TM Gainesville on a 7,400-square-foot lease in New Holland Plaza in Gainesville, Georgia, where a new Taco Mac restaurant is opening this fall.
- In Orange Park, Florida, Jared Touchstone and Stewart Wallace represented Tradewinds Power Corporation to lease a 40,000-square-foot industrial building at 55 North Industrial Loop. This is a five-year deal.
If these successful leasing victories are any indicator of how the rest of the year will play out, we are optimistic for what Q4 will bring. Our team is proud of their hard work in providing best-in-class tenant and landlord representation and leasing services throughout the Metro Atlanta region and beyond.
To keep up with our team and learn more about our ongoing projects, visit www.skcr.com and follow us on LinkedIn.